Every woman needs a dress that hangs over her tummy — to cover up any weekend over-indulgence and to provide a little extra room for “just one more” french fry. That is what weekends are for, right?
The loose fabric around the waist will keep last night’s debauchery under wraps. This dress is also comfortable enough for napping if you have the chance. And the chic silhouette and side-ruching can help you take this beauty from day, to night, to the next morning…and no one would ever guess you’re doing a walk of shame.
Side note: if your walk of shame is from the sofa to the bedroom (i.e. you fell asleep with a glass of vino while binge-watching “Mad Men”), then this dress is for you too. Don’t feel left out.
- Utterly cool and ridiculously comfortable dress. Roomy fit through bodice –elasticated waist sits below natural waist. High/low skirt is flatteringly ruched and form fitting. Easy fitting batwing sleeves and exaggerated boat neck opening. Dress slips on over the head. Adjust the length of the high/low skirt by controlling the amount of ruching around the hips.
- Content: 96% Micro Modal®, 4% Spandex (Micro Model is super fine beechwood fiber produced using a carbon neutral, eco-friendly process. This fabric is Lenzing certified sustainable.)
- Knit and Made in USA with Lenzing certified sustainable fabric.
- Care: Hand Wash Cold or Gentle Cycle Wash*, Lay Flat to Dry OR Dry Clean.
*Gentle Cycle Wash: we recommend washing this garment on its own, without other garments in the machine.
- Model is 5’9.5” (34” chest, 23.5” waist, 35.5” hip) and wearing a size S.
Click to select your options:
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.